Name:

Chapter 11 Bookstore is an independent bookstore chain with 4 locations in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding cities. Our online site is Chapter11Books.com. Customers can browse our inventory, order books, CDs, and DVDs online, and read details about author appearances. Visit our blog for reviews, opinions, and news about books, music, and movies.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome to the Chapter11Books.com Blog




Miss Manners would start this as “Gentle Reader,” so I’m not going to. However, I’d like to express similar warm sentiment in introducing to you to the Chapter11Books.com Blog. I’m Russ Marshalek--I do sales, media, marketing, and events for Chapter 11, and have been a reader my entire life. I am also a former English teacher. My favorite authors include
Dave Eggers, Djuna Barnes, Bret Easton Ellis, and Toni Morrison. Working with books all day, every day, we here at Chapter 11 formulate a lot of opinions, and feel very strongly about what we like…and just as strongly about what we DON’T like. We look forward to presenting you with news, reviews, happenings, and a little piece of our minds from the book world.

If there's anything you're interested in, like, don't like, want to see, don't want to see, or if you just want to pass a little note saying "PSST! READ THIS BOOK!", please don't hesitate to e-mail me at
russ.marshalek@chapter11books.com. Thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings! I'm Mike Sussman, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to the Chapter11Books.com Blog. I've worked for Chapter 11 for nearly 13 years as a bookseller, store manager, and webmaster. You may have noticed that Chapter11Books.com has a new look lately, and we're now selling CDs and DVDs online. In order to serve you better, we're now introducing this blog.

We look forward to letting you know about new releases, upcoming events, and our favorite books, CDs, and DVDs. In addition to publisher information, we'll be including reviews written by our own booksellers, the most knowledgeable in Atlanta! And we want to know what you think. Let us know if you agree or disagree with a review; tell us about your favorite books, CDs, and DVDs; or make a suggestion for our physical stores or Chapter11Books.com. Please feel free to e-mail me at contact@chapter11books.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy, howdy, howdy. I'm Zachary Steele and I am a puppet. They pull the strings and I dance. That's just the way it is folks. Je suis un...er, puppet. I am the director of business-to-business, I facilitate outside events and I shine a few shoes here and there. I'm a reader and writer to my core, I've been selling books for what seems like an Era and I shade towards satire and comedy (I need a good laugh 'cause I'm not really that funny folks). I'm obsessed with Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Douglas Adams (oh alas, poor Douglas, I knew him...er, not really all that well) and the kid in me can't get enough of Harry Potter. If you've got a bee in your ear and you want to shoot me a comment, you should probably do something to get the bee out first, 'cause that might be mighty painful, having a bee sting your ear you know. My email address is: zachary.steele@chapter11books.com or if you have too much time on your hands you can find me (like the rest of the god-forsaken world) on My Space. Bon bon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home